APRIL 24-28, 2023 in SEDONA ARIZONA
4 Night Retreat for Women with Aura
The energy of Sedona is palpable and powerful. It's a geological wonderland of majestic red rock, evergreen foliage, vast blue skies and deep canyon creeks. We will use the elements and energy there to realign our personal energy, regenerate and get re-inspired. Earth, Air, Fire and Water will be our elemental guides for a retreat that includes yoga, guided meditation and lots of options for hiking and exploring this captivating area. Sedona has been called "a cathedral without walls" and is a place where one's spirit can soar.
The Dome, where we stay, is unlike anything I have ever seen before. In keeping with the vibe of Sedona, this extraordinary structure is like a portal and happens to be situated at the base of one of Sedona's four energetic vortex's (Cathedral Rock). It's spacious, light filled, modern and very nicely appointed. Click here to check it out: Sedona Monolithic Dome.
Update: the owner just let me know that they are adding a pool and salt room to the property!
You will have the day in between morning & evening practices to experience the area. I will be providing guidance for hikes, walks and explorations that are in keeping with our elemental focus. You might also decide to spend a quiet day on the Dome property, head into town or anything you like!
This retreat includes:
- Two daily yoga classes, one morning flow & one evening restorative practice that support grounding, releasing, allowing & expanding.
- Daily guided meditations, breath practices & rituals that compliment the exploration of our elemental themes.
- Information & suggestions for daily hikes & mindful explorations including major energy vortexes in the area that support our internal energetic alignment. Options for all levels & plenty of freedom for your needs.
- Organic, healthy breakfasts, dinners & snacks will be home-cooked for you. Lunch will be on your own allowing for flexibility & is not included. There is plenty of room in our kitchen for storing food as needed.
- Your stunning accommodations in a unique, light filled Monolithic Dome that sits right along Oak Creek.
- Soulful, relaxed rejuvenation with kindred spirits. Supportive connection and sisterhood.
We'll meet at the Dome the afternoon of April 24th and plan to depart late morning on the 28th. Transportation is not included in this retreat. Sedona is approximately a 7 hour drive from Taos, NM. You can also fly into Phoenix (easy 2 hour drive away). There is a shuttle between Phoenix Airport and Sedona. We can share vehicles as needed during the day for getting to trailheads, etc. Bring a sweet soul sister, friend or daughter!
A deposit of $600 saves your spot. Please contact Aura for more information, to talk through any questions and to make your reservation: studio line 575-758-9733 or email email@example.com
Double Room with adjoining bathroom: $2,025
Single Room with adjoining bathroom: $2,550
Cancellation Policy: Spaces are limited due to the smaller nature of this retreat. Deposits are nonrefundable. Payments can be made as you like with the final amount due by April 1, 2023. All taxes are included. Trip fees paid after April 1st are nonrefundable, but 50% of the total trip fee (less your Deposit) is transferable toward a future retreat.
The Dome is a private VRBO with10 bedrooms. It is 3 stories and has lots of stairs. It is not ADA accessible.
Things You Need to Know & Just In Case Information (Terms & Conditions)
With gratitude we announce that this retreat is FULL. We hope you can join us at the next wonderful opportunity! Stay tuned...
From the lush, vibrant rainforest of Costa Rica to the fresh, sea air of Vancouver, BC we weave the thread of wellbeing into truly extraordinary retreat experiences. Where will we go next? Anything is possible! We'll let you know when the time is right and inspiration strikes! Below are a few images from some past retreats so you can get the feel...