This retreat is FULL
Keep an eye out for
future additional dates.
NOVEMBER 1- 5, 2022 in SEDONA ARIZONA
4 Night Retreat for Women
The energy of Sedona is palpable and powerful. It's a geological wonderland of majestic red rock, evergreen foliage, vast blue skies and deep canyon creeks. We will use the elements and energy there to realign our personal energy, regenerate and get re-inspired. Earth, Air, Fire and Water will be our elemental guides for a retreat that includes yoga, guided meditation and lots of options for hiking and exploring this captivating area. Sedona has been called "a cathedral without walls" and is a place where one's spirit can soar.
The Dome, where we'll stay, is unlike anything I have ever seen before. In keeping with the vibe of Sedona, this extraordinary structure is like a portal and happens to be situated at the base of one of Sedona's four energetic vortex's (Cathedral Rock). It's spacious, light filled, modern and very nicely appointed. Click here to check it out: Sedona Monolithic Dome
You will have the day in between morning & evening practices to experience the area. I will be providing guidance for hikes, walks and explorations that are in keeping with our elemental focus. You might also decide to spend a quiet day on the Dome property, head into town or anything you like!
This retreat includes:
- Two daily yoga classes, one morning flow & one evening restorative practice that support grounding, releasing, allowing & expanding. Neither practice will be rigorous.
- Daily guided meditations, breath practices & rituals that compliment the exploration of our elemental themes.
- Information & suggestions for daily hikes & mindful explorations including major energy vortexes in the area that support our internal energetic alignment. Options for all levels & plenty of freedom for your needs.
- Organic, healthy breakfasts, dinners & snacks will be provided. Lunch will be on your own allowing for flexibility & is not included. There is plenty of room in our kitchen for storing food as needed.
- Your stunning accommodations in a unique, light filled Monolithic Dome that sits right along Oak Creek.
- Soulful, relaxed rejuvenation with kindred spirits. It's time to come together again!
We'll meet at the Dome the afternoon of November 1st and plan to depart late morning on the 5th. Transportation is not included in this retreat. Sedona is approximately a 7 hour drive from Taos, NM. You can also fly into Phoenix (easy 2 hour drive away). We can share vehicles as needed during the day and you can plan to ride share or meet there if you want! The Dome is a private VRBO with a limited number of rooms available. Bring a sweet soul sister, friend or daughter!
Early Bird Special Rate - Register by June 15th and save $200 THIS RETREAT IS SOLD OUT
Double Room with adjoining bathroom: Early Bird $1,775 (Regular $1,975)
Single Room with adjoining bathroom: Early Bird $2,275 (Regular $2,475)
From the lush, vibrant rainforest of Costa Rica to the fresh, sea air of Vancouver, BC we weave the thread of wellbeing into truly extraordinary retreat experiences. Where will we go next? Anything is possible! We'll let you know when the time is right and inspiration strikes! Below are a few images from some past retreats so you can get the feel...